A few weeks back IPASTOR tagged me and as promised I now give you 8 random facts about me…
Here are the rules: Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
My 8 random facts…
1. I’ve (because of the grace of God) been happily married to Debbie my wifey for almost 17 years…with three awesome kids!
2. It only took me 21 years to finish High school, college, and seminary.
3. When I was a boy-scout I was an extra in a movie with Gary Coleman way back when. It was a movie about Gary Coleman as a cub scout. Can’t remember the title sorry…don’t think it even made it to the tv screen.
4. Again as a boy scout I was picked to be in a March of Dimes photo shoot with Charles Bronson…boy how I wish I had the proof…mother apparently took the photos with her when she said, “adios,” to father.
5. I prefer Peets Coffee over Starbucks any day, that I agree with Brian!!!
6. I used to climb up to the Hollywood Sign just for fun as a kid growing up in Hollywood.
7. Again as a scout…I rode on a parade float one cold November in the Hollywood Christmas Lane Parade (which I guess is no more, but is trying to make a come back from what I hear)
8. One more Hollywood fact…as kids we would cruise around on our skate boards in the neighborhood near Hollywood Blvd and on the blvd. back in the day and pool hop at the cheesy little motels to keep cool during the summer months.
I now tagggggg…
Have fun…if you’ve been tagged already…let me know. There you go Brian!