You know you’re a regular (and addicted) at Starbucks when…
1. The baristas race to see who can get your drink done before you actually arrive to the cashier.
2. When the baristas say to you, “where are the kids?”
3. When they say to you, “the usual?”
4. When the barista says, “hey you what’s up, like you’ve been friends with them for years.”
5. When you confuse the barista by ordering a drink other than your usual.
6. When the barista tells you, “sorry, were out of that tonight, but when you come in again, your drinks on me.” (And keeps her promise on your next visit)
7. When you notice that the regulars are not sitting in their same seats.
8. When if you don’t have enough money for your coffee they spot you the extra change.
9. When the first thing that comes out of the baristas mouth is the drink you usually order and not, “good morning, welcome to Starbucks.”
10. When your regular barista says to you, “this is my last day here today, it was nice knowing you.”