I must say I loved every bit of my seminary education. My theology classes with folks like this and this who I could sit and listen to all day long. After today and the fun I had today in officiating a wedding, these are a few classes I wish seminary had offered;
1. The Missional Theology of the Wedding Coordinator
2. Marriage licensee preparation and its use in ministry to engaged couples
3. How to minister to broken down printers as a pastor without falling away from Jesus before the wedding.
4. The Office of Church Custodian and its function as a minister of the Gospel
5. The Etiquette of the minister of the Gospel at a wedding reception and how one is to function inspite of the yummy food being dished out.
Okay. Just a few.